"I didn't think Aikatsu would be so hard!"
||Aikatsu Friends! Wiki needs your help! You can help us expand this stub by editing it!
Kaguya Shirayuri (白百合かぐや) is a main character of the Aikatsu Friends! series. She is a student at Moonlit Night Academy.
Kaguya's hair color is dark blue with a grayish blue gradient; her hair reach to her elbows. Kaguya's bangs are straight and in a V shape, while the rest is wavy. [To be expanded]
- Sakuya Shirayuri - Sakuya and Kaguya are twins, with Sakuya being the older twin. Kaguya addresses her as "onee-sama", which means "older sister"
- Shirayuri (白百合) - Literally 'white lily'
- Kaguya (かぐや)-
- Kaguya and her sister Sakuya are the first twin sibling idols in the entire franchise of Aikatsu!.
- Kaguya shares her birthday with Nozomi Toujou from the Love Live! franchise.
- Coincidentially, both Nozomi and Kaguya tell fortunes.
- Following Seira Otoshiro and Noeru Otoshiro from Aikatsu and the Kasumi siblings Mahiru ,Yozora and Asahi from Aikatsu Stars, Kaguya and Sakuya are the third sibling idols in the Aikatsu franchise.
- Kaguya shares similarities with her sister Sakuya
- They are identical twins (This is proven from Episode 19 where Mio cannot distinguish Kaguya from Sakuya.
- They share the same hair colors with Sakuya's gradients being inversed for Kaguya
- They are both fortune tellers, however Sakuya uses dice and Kaguya uses a seer's glass sphere.
- Kaguya is the thirteenth character in the entire franchise to have dual-colored hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Mikuru Natsuki, Rin Kurosawa and Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, as well Tsubasa Kisaragi, Yozora Kasumi, Lily Shirogane, Elza Forte and Kirara Hanazono from Aikatsu Stars!, as well as Aine Yūki,Mio Minato and Sakuya Shirayuri
- Following Sora, Nina, Yume, Yozora, Lily, Aine, Mio and Sakuya, she's the ninth character in the franchise with gradient hair.
- Main article: Kaguya Shirayuri/Image gallery