NOTE: It is yet to be confirmed how 蜂谷 is spelt. As soon as it's confirmed it's not Hachiya, the article will be changed appropriately.
Chiharu has low drooping mauve eyes with flecks of pink, and long, soft brown hair worn in a braid over her shoulder. Her bangs are pulled back and held by a floral ornament to match the one on her braid, while she has long strands on either side of the head left loose. She wears mauve glasses.
- Chiharu's voice actress is Rina Satō, who also voices Chihiro Senkawa from iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls.
- Both characters have names starting with the syllable chi as well.
- Chiharu is shown to have similar traits with Koharu Nanakura from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- They both have the word Haru (春) in their names.
- They both wear glasses.
- They both wear a flower ornament on their hair.
- They both give out candies to brighten people's moods.
- They both are designers and design for the protagonist's brand.